Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a sec more in my bed...

I think I need to stop staying up so late and actually wake up with time to get ready in the morning. I kinda just laid in my bed until I had just enough time to get to work at nine. And because of that I am tired at work and actually took a 10 minute nap outside, it was nice. Do you ever catch yourself giving really strong twitches when your on the verge of falling asleep? Cause I did and I thought I probably looked really strange.

So I have this idea for some night that I have friends over. Creative night. If you come, you have to be creative in some way, whether it is playing music, painting something, or writing something. You need to do something. The other night, Tasha and I made T-Shirts and it was a lot of fun because I just wanted to make something. There have been nights when I will play on my new keyboard and just make basic music, but it is so much fun. I think that as a group we could do something fun and exciting for all of us. It also doesn't have to be inside. We could get a bucket of chalk and go write on a sidewalk somewhere.

Let's do this.

6 comments:

  1. yes, can we? I mean... you might have to come to Maine, or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss. We should definitely have creative night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this idea. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. even though i am not friends with any of your friends, you should invite me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, i think this would be a lot of fun. i'm also kinda in love with the chalk idea as well.
    and sleep twitches are bu hao.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this would be awesome.

    And Meghan, you should for sure come. I will invite you. :)

    ReplyDelete