Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ring tone math

So I have a way to make a short, about 15 sec, custom ringtone for my phone using the video feature. You can set videos to show when someone calls, so you can make it a single image and a song playing. The one I have right now is about 25 KB and I wanted to see how much memory it would take to have a bunch of custom tones with the image being the person calling. Let's say I have 30 people I could customize tones for, 25x30=750KB. Wow, that's less than I thought. So now I just need to find pictures and songs for everyone. That's what will take up the most time. But 750kb out of 2GB isn't rough at all.

EDIT: so i just counted the people I would use tones for and it was 32, so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment