I kinda want to make this a reoccurring post idea, but I also don't want to spend a bazillion dollars, $3 at a time for unlimited coffee here at the common cup. But we'll see, cause I really like coming here.
Anyways, I'm sitting and I take my earbuds out for a bit and start to overhear these two people's conversation. The first thing I hear is this guy say: "I haven't had much luck with girls lately." So I look over and it's a guy sitting with girl. The girl looks pretty bored with him talking about his bad luck with girls. She's playing with a napkin and giving the occasional agreement. I started thinking about why they are here and who they are to each other. I came up with the idea that the reason he doesn't do too well with girls is that he takes them to coffee houses and tells them that he isn't good with girls. They didn't come to hear him whine, because he obviously got them to the coffee house in the first place. They get bored and nothing ever comes from the date. He continues the cycle and it might never end.
So watch out at coffee houses, I might be blogging about your strange conversations. Just look for the guy going to the bathroom every 20 minute. Goddamn my bladder's response to 3+ cups of coffee.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is an awesome idea! People talk about the most fascinating things in coffee shops.
ReplyDeleteI bet the girl likes him. Or it's a complaint he makes a lot and she's sick of hearing it.
ReplyDeleteYou sir, are a creep :)
ReplyDelete