So, I had one of the best lunches today. I got the Mongolian grill special today and it was sooo tasty. Pea pods, onions, mushrooms, peppers, and chicken all sauteed together and a szechuan sauce on top. It was spicy but I like spice so it was good. I read Catch-22 while eating too so it was fun. I kinda decided that I am going to read Catcher in the Rye after Tasha recommended it and I went looking for it this morning to see if my family owns it and my dad said it was a good book as well. But it's in storage somewhere, so I'll have to go digging or something.
<break>
Just got back from a talk they put on for the interns and it was quite boring. I was trying my best to stay awake and I did a good job compared to like 4 other people. The guy next to me was doing the classic head twitch and he was getting like 4 inch twitches off, impressive. But I realized that I'm having a pretty great day today. Work isn't anything interesting and being difficult, but whatever. Tomorrow I'm going to get a bonfire set up with friends and we will cook hotdogs and it will be great. Then on Saturday I'm going to Rock the Garden with Meghan and that will be an amazing time. Freaking Solid Gold, Yeasayer, Colexico, and the Decemberists. So great.
I also started making mixes for people in my head and can't wait to put them into a huge overachiever project that probably won't amount to what I want. But it will be quite grand.
Anyways, back to work.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll bring you Catcher in the Rye tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAaahhh you're going to Rock the Garden, I'm so jealous!!!
ReplyDelete