Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seven

For some reason I'm still awake. It started as a "I'll fall asleep watching tv shows" then turned into "well that was the last episode of the last season, now what?" So I decided to finish reinstalling ubuntu and getting it set up. Its basically done for now and I have calc lab in an hour. I had to bust out my old ti calculator for the quizes that we have in class and I found a bunch of old games and shit I made over the years. High scores in phoenix for sure. I watched as my "bottles" program recited 99 bottles of beer on the wall till the end. I am not exactly looking forward to today, because of being up so late/early and possibly not having time to finish two lab assignments that I have to do in the 3 hours between classes. And then I have class till 5:40, so its going to be a loong day. see the sun rise and set.
Yeah, I hate tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment