Thursday, March 6, 2008

From music is wonderful into my goals

How did music get so amazing? Where did that happen and why wasn't I there? I was listening to Belles of Skin City and I realized, for the millionth time, how much I love music and in that case, music with great jamming abilities. Bands like that: Belles, Fugazi, Hockey Night, Stnnng, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and many others just blow my mind. I would buy a CD of hem just messing around for an hour or two because it would have some great drum, bass, and guitar runs that might not make it into a song, but still might have a great sound. I told bass on bass that we should jam like that and they pointed out that those musicians had been in previous bands, had years of practice, and were very talented at improvising. Sadly, I don't really fit any of those properties. That's why I always get this jolt of inspiration to make great music and I don't because I don't know how to. I think I will start practicing more during my free time instead of playing GTA or Stumbling Upon random websites. Oh man, how many pages I could fill with my repeating cycle of wanting to do so much. I want to make guitar effects, play guitar, record guitar, play drums, write lyrics, make a desktop background, listen to music, write in this blog, ace my classes, find new music, and a few other things. Too much I say, but really I could do it if I wanted to, I just don't use my free time that productively.

No comments:

Post a Comment