Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last words

So I'm listening to godspeed you black emperor and watching a crappy japanese ninja movie on mute and the last words of this guy that just got killed with a life size statue are "Please take care of...*dramatic pause*...my car payments."

This summer has been interesting so far, I've been at my house here for only about 3 or four days total. It's strange but I feel like this is less and less my home. My parents redid my brother and mine room and it just feels so different. I don't have anything of mine on shelves except for things from two or more years ago. All my current possesions are in bags or scattered on the floor.

In the movie, a guy climbing up a cliff just grappling hooked a dude's leg and is using it as rope secure. That would suck.

I start work at thompson on monday and I'm excited and what not, but I just kind of want to have an easy learning period and work load to start with. It will take me a bit to adjust to waking up early and all that jazz so I'll probably be pooped the first week.

Why are black suits and ties the red jumper of bad kung foo movies. If your wearing a wide belt or no shirt, your obviously not a henchman, but you also can't go around in public like that, so I guess it's a balance.

Sasquatch was amazing and probably the best way to start my summer possible. It was a great week of music, style, and friends. Totally going to try and make it next year.

Evil boss man threw millions of dollars worth of coke off the cliff and then stabbed his woman and jumped off the cliff...maybe I should be reading the subtitles.

I saw the new terminator movie today and I have to admit I am getting very happy with the amount of movies with really good special effects in them. Terminator 3 was bad because they didn't blend the fx into the movie smoothly enough and the plot was pretty forced. This one had a very forced plotline that tried a little too hard to follow the terminator universe. But it connected some things that answered questions and also opened up a lot of doors with a big ? on them. My main one, when and how does time travel get discovered? Do robots have the ability to make new scientific discoveries? If so, how long would it really take? Skynet is only really slowed down by its physical limitations.
If skynet sent arnold back in time first and the resistance sent kyle back to the same day but say 10 years later, do arnold and kyle start in the same time or has one sequences of events already gone by in which sarah is killed? So many questions that i demand be answered. But christian bale was a good john connor, I like him a lot.

Gong fu film is over and now it is a horror version of snow white, which means I should goto bed. I have a few tasks I need to do tomorrow. And I can't put them off no more I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment