Monday, May 18, 2009

old photographs from the summer of seventy four

What should I accomplish this summer? Last summer I set no definite goals and successfully accomplished all of them. It's easy to succeed when there's no standard. But this summer will be different, in so many ways. I have a job, which will give me some stability and foundation for being responsible. Based off of that foundation I want to set some goals. The usual ones apply: hang out with people a whole bunch, goto concerts and shows, and play music. I want to have less time spent sleeping in and doing nothing. I think that getting up everyday at a decent time will easily be the most important thing this summer to being happy and productive. I can't tell how hanging out with people will be, because I just started hanging out with a small group in morris and now most of them are still in morris. I liked hanging out with new people a lot, but I think that this summer will have a great balance of old and new friends. Last summer I hung out with people when I could, and because it was a smaller group, it only occasionally happened that we all were free at the same time. But now, if one group isn't free I can ask the other group. Crazy, I know. If someone is busy, instead of waiting around, do something else. It's a genius concept and I don't know why no one has thought of it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment