Monday, June 8, 2009

The Pre

So there's this thing right. Well, it's more of a device. But it's more than just a device, so let's go back to calling it a thing. Or a phone, you could definitely call it a phone, but it's so much more. Anyways, this thing is called the Pre and is made by Palm. It's brand new and I really want one. Whats cool is that because I haven't upgraded my phone is two years, that I get to upgrade and get a pretty big discount on my new phone. But I have to wait until July 1st to get the discount. But I have will power, so I can totally do it.

I took my lunch break and went to the Sprint store in Eagan and got to play around with their store model and look at one of the employee's, which was pretty sweet. So far it doesn't have many third party apps, about 20 today. So I'm hoping that by July there will be a lot more of them about. Also that any bugs will have been possibly fixed with firmware updates. There's been one already since release and so Palm seems to be on top of thier game. But look for me with a new sweet piece of tech in July.

1 comment:

  1. Yo dawg, I need yo phone number. And anybody else's useful that you got. My phone got stolen in Vietnam, and it had all my numbers on it...and I just got it replaced.

    ReplyDelete