I'm trying out bing for a bit to give it a chance at proving itself as a decent search engine. I am actaully impressed so far, and I've only done one search. I started with "animal collective" and right away on the left side it has a link for lyrics, tabs, images, tickets, and merchandise. I'm not sure yet if it recognizes the search as a band and then does that, which would be awesome. Google has been the same for years and yeah there are tabs on google for images and video, but it is a click away, where bing puts it all on the front page. It is pretty nice to have a search that takes a more modern way of giving results. We already have sites that give you as much information as possible and why not take that approach in the intermediary step, the search.
So, I'll be trying it out at work for a week.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment