Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Make me smile

I dunno if I have anything to say. I'm waiting for colin to call me back so we can have band practice. Probably won't happen at this point, but I'm already at dunns so meh. I think the young people goto dunns while the older folk come later after work. Then the old people scare the youngones away. That's just my theory. I miss working at a cafe, but I wish I had worked at a busier one, mine wasn't as exciting as this one. That's probably why it shut down, it was just too boring. That or the economy. Its a toss up. i
I'm really quite upset with my house's internet. We have no wired internet in my basement and so my desktop has zero internet. Its painful when I need a file. I've tried setting up this wireless expander thing, doesn't work. So now I'm thinking about trying out tethering. (I was going to explain that, but I figure anyone who doesn't know what that is already stopped reading) today I read a story about this guy who was hanging with a friend and his friend needed the internet but his iphone had no service. So the guy used a tethering app on his pre and created a wifi connection through his cell connection. It was a proud pre moment and it got me on the tethering mindset.
Anyways, its 6 so I'm going home and fixing my computer.

-martin

No comments:

Post a Comment