Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I love the internet

So, I was browsing digg for a second and saw a link to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKpx2DxGwY. It's a pretty gross and creepy video of these worms that join together and appear to move as one organism. But while that was cool, the comments just killed me, here is what I mean.

  • As someone who graduated with a BS in Zoology....I haven't a ***** clue what that isAs someone who has a BS in BS, I'm pretty sure this is a viral vid for a new movie, ala Cloverfield.
  • As someone who graduated wit a BS in Environmental Science....I haven't a ***** clue what that is
  • As someone who has no degree in anything but uses google, it looks like a collection of single celled organisms. Some kind of mold...
  • As one of the creatures portrayed in the video, I would encourage small children to investigate the sewers
  • As someone with a BS from Whittlesworth Clown Academy, I want to throw a pie at it and squeak my nose.
  • As someone with a BS in plumbing, I won't tell you what it is without a fee.
  • As someone with a BA in History I'd be glad to explain the significance of whatever that ***** is twenty years from now.

And another string of comments were singing technologic by daft punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment