I have had a gross oily feeling for most of summer. I would eat greasy
fried foods and feel gross. I would then banish grease from my diet
and then not think of anything to eat. It really isn't easy to get
fast meals if you dont have the right ingredients ready and I usually
don't have them ready. At work, my first search was for the best and
cheapest food they served. I usually got cheeseburgers because they were a constant price and a good amount of food for $2.50. Then one day the grill was closed because it was after lunch hours and so I had to look around. I found the soup and chili. Now, I love chili. I really do.
And so when I saw that chili comes in cup servings for about two dollars I figured it was a good deal. But what I didn't do was keep getting chili. But today I wanted something hearty as my breakfast was smallish (usually I don't eat breakfast at all). So I got chili and an empty 32 oz cup (for 10 cents) and am having a healthy yet substantial meal.
And so when I go back to Morris, I will be sure to be making lots of chili and hearty meals. They really aren't difficult and usually aren't expensive and taste amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment