Monday, August 3, 2009

Only a month

In a month I will be in Morris. I am really excited for that. In 5 days I will be in chicago, I am very excited about that. If this were "find the pattern", I'd assume it is obvious that I am exited to be in other places. Gold star. The cities have not been fulfilling the standards I gave them at the end of the semester. It's in part my own choices of not doing many city life social things, but in general, it just hasn't been the best in the world. And that isn't a sarcastic best in the world, I really mean the best. That is probably a really high standard to have. But that's what I gave this summer.

My standard goal making has left me with a lot to do. I know that I could do all the things that I want to, but they mostly all require other people and it seems that most people this summer have been up for doing stuff, but not actually ever doing stuff. It's easier said than done I guess. We did a good job at the beginning of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment