So I've been getting up late recently for work. It's probably because I also have been staying up later, but that's not the point. the point is that I figured a couple nights ago that setting one alarm wasn't enough. So I used my phone to set two more alarms. This worked yesterday morning because I snoozed my first alarm and so when my phone started playing music I woke up, but because it was good music it wasn't painful. This morning I did the same thing, but I got up over an hour after my alarms went off. How did that happen? I have no idea, but it's sad that three worked worse than one.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The same thing happens to me. If I set more than one alarm that works until my body adjusts to turning off two alarms. It helps if you set multiple alarms, with multiple ring types and put them in different places. But I've been late to work everyday for the past month or so, so maybe don't listen to me.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/lights/9171/
ReplyDelete