Today I was thinking, as I do most days these days. (What I've found is that I don't write blogs as much when I hang out with and talk to people. It gets my thoughts out of my head and then I don't write them on here. It makes it difficult to record an account of happenings, but if it means I'm talking to people, then that's a good thing). I was driving to work this morning and I was playing morning music as I do most mornings. (Morning music really could mean any type of music, it depends on the morning. This morning was Animal Collective's feels album. I just realized how spectacular banshee beat is and so I've been engrossed in it recently.) And so after getting onto 5 and then 55 with near crashes. (When I goto work I have to merge onto two different highways in quick succession and they are difficult merges because people like to drive too fast or too slow. I'm glad my commute is short, but it isn't straight at all, there's only about 5 minutes of driving with no turns. And the 5 minutes usually has a red light in it.) So I got into the thomson parking lot and it was already pretty full, but not as full as it was last week. (Last week they redid the asphalt on the main lot and so my usual lot became overflow parking and I had to park another 3 minutes away. Very annoying, but it's done now.) And I was walking to the building and there weren't many others walking because it was already 9:28. (I was late because 1. I woke up/fell back to sleep 2. I had to pack my car with camping supplies 3. I went to pick some of meghan's things from her mom's house.)
And so I was thinking, how can I possibly get back into writing blogs when I haven't written one in a while. I think this was a decent way to do it.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like how very little this blog post actually says.
ReplyDelete