I crack my knuckles. That shouldn't be a surprise for anyone, but I noticed today that I'm cracking my knuckles a lot this week. Like loud and obnoxious cracking that I think makes anyone without headphones around me annoyed. Tough luck for them. I've heard that cracking your knuckles is a sign of aggression, in body language speak. I don't really think it means that when I do it though. Because I do it because if I don't my joints become stiff and hurt. I have been trying to cross my arms less though, which I know is body language for not being approachable. I do it because I don't know where to put my arms sometimes when I'm standing. It's annoying, but I can see the idea.
Julie once recommended a body language book to me, but I forgot the title of it. Julie, if you read this, comment the name.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You cross your arms a lot.
ReplyDeletea lot. a lot. a lot.
ReplyDeleteI think it's called "The Art of Body Language" but I can't remember and it's packed away right now so I can't check. It's a red and white book though.
ReplyDelete