Thursday, October 2, 2008

Facts

Fact: Mocking the way I do my job in front of me pisses me off. Sorry Matt and Adam, but if you think you can do my job better than I can, which you couldn't when I asked you if you had any better ideas, then go ahead. But until then, keep it to yourself. Everyone likes to bitch, but watch who you do it to.

Fact: Tonight isn't starting off great. I had sorta gotten over the above fact, but now it's back. There is no office tonight, which I was looking forward to. No swing. I'm pretty sure I have homework to do. I thought Colin was coming up tomorrow, but that's on Saturday. I was up too late last night dealing with an overly drunken large man terrorizing my house. And because of the said terrorizing, I now have an upset house mate who I will probably be avoiding.

Fact: Large men exposing themselves in my kitchen is a little too far. Once, and maybe it's funny to the drunks, not to the sober people. But the fourth time? Really?

Fact: It is thursday, my supposedly easy day. I spent from 12:45 to 7:00 in the radio station. I did have an hour break, which I spent arguing with CSci majors about open source crap.
SubFact: This thursday was not an easy day.

Fact: I think this post is getting me more upset than I need to be, so sorry bout all that, but I'm going to go try and find something relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey know, you know you like some of us CSci majors. I mean, really. That class bugs me too, to be fair.

    ReplyDelete