Monday, October 13, 2008

I put on my trenchcoat and detective's hat

So, today I went to the radio station to drop of the mail and hang out for a bit cause I got done with my calc exam early. So I open the mail and get the music and stuffs and I decide to do charting during data structures, so I send myself the play lists of the week. But when i go into the station, I notice that the desktop background is really blurry, like a jpg stretch to fit the screen. Then I see what it is. Tubgirl. Fuck. I quickly change it to the default abstract bg, but goddamn it, tubgirl. (If you don't know what tubgirl is, DON'T look for it, it is one of those shock pictures on the internet.) So I end up back at the station after my classses and I'm labeling CDs and Ben, the Programming Director, comes in. He's the man who runs the discipline so I tell him about it. And then we start thinking who it could be. Cause the door was locked this morning and the last show was at 3 yesterday. We use firefox to determine the pic was set up yesterday, but for some reason firefox wouldn't tell us what time it was used. So, we have a list of suspects, but we are hot on the trail on the perpetrator. The thing is, if anyone else saw it, it is really offensive and fucked up. So I'm glad I got to change it before the day's DJs started. But the person, if we find them, will probably get the boot. Which is a big deal cause that doesn't happen often at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment