So I really want to play video games. Like, soo badly. In my past video games have been like 4 years of time and energy spent, and I was happy. So I can associate them with being happy and content with them. But apart from that they take my mind off things, which is why last year when I installed Diablo II, it was a interesting two or three weeks where I didn't really talk to people or do anything much. But it distracted me from everything so it was good. This past month I've wanted to play some time wasting mind numbing video game, but I didn't know if I should. I brought up Battlefield 2, cause that was the first multi player game I saw at home. But luckily I didn't bring the manual which has the serial number on it. Dang. But I really want to buy the orange box and play team fortress 2. But I also know that fallout 3, GTA4, and a bunch of other games come out this month, so I dunno if I should save my money. I have a steam account, but don't know the password, so I can't play the games I've bought already, like counter-strike and half-life 2. Or I could find one of the newer games and buy it for the mltiplayer and not pirate it for the singleplayer. But then I get into issues of feeling like my computer can't handle some of the newer games. Sad day. So, like most of my obsessive thoughts, it'll probably blow over in a week or two. But by then new games will be out and I want something. Argh, choices. But yeah.
I've also thought about getting an xbox360 for the reason that it's cheaper than buying a gaming rig and I could play really high quality games with no lag. But that won't happen.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But it COULD happen
ReplyDelete