Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Funnel Bee

So, I went to the consular today to talk about possibly dropping my English class, and it turns out that they really don't deal with that stuff. But it was cool anyways I guess. I kinda found out by myself that my 'depression' is kinda dependent on what I am doing. Like, this weekend was very different for me because I hung out with different people. I went over to hang out with Emily and it turned out that Tessa, Remy, and Colin had all gone to the Doomtree show and so she and one of there other house members, David, had it mostly to themselves for the weekend. That meant that they got to be louder later into the night than usual. So it was a great weekend to go over I guess. I guess I had a misconception about how partyish the house was.
Anyways, it was out of the norm, which I liked. I saw people I rarely see. Then on Saturday I went back over for a 5 hour dinner. Well, Emily and friends started cooking at 6 and we ate at 11. There was an improv show in there somewhere, but still, it was good I ate something beforehand. That night was a lot more chill than Friday, but it was still really nice. They all convinced me that a trip to Viroqua, WI should be a part of my winter break. We'll see.
So anyways, the point was/is that I was feeling crappy until I went out of the norm for a weekend. And although this happens every once in a while, this time was different because I plan on hanging out with Emily and others more than once a month. It's for my health. : )

1 comment: