Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it turns out my phone was not lost, it was in my room, behind my window shade, on silent, for the past two days. Fan-freaking-tastic martin, way to go. But I have it back now and after reading all 20+ txts and voicemails, I'm back on track. But I just really want to put this behind me and get over the whole "wow martin, list your phone literally two feet from you, how'd you do it?" and the "sooo, your an idiot" and if anyone wanting to make these statements, you'll get about 24 hours of free shots before I officially move the issue to the part of my mind that is like a black hole and whatnot.
The only words that come to mind are simply: I can't believe I just did that.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Atleast you didn't drop it in the toilet, that has definately happened to me before.
ReplyDelete