Monday, December 29, 2008

I think I remember a sweet drum solo somewhere on led zep II

So last night was pretty fun, after coffee news I went home and charged my phone, called Dylan back and he said a small group was getting together to hang out and possibly play poker. So I play some GTA4 (oh yeah, I got a xbox for this christmas + last christmas (i didn't get anything last year) i don't think i have told anyone but colin or meghan yet, so yeah) and then Dylan said to head on over to the DPHQ, which is jack, francis, and alec's apartment that is literally next to the triple rock social club, the site of many great shows. So I head over and we hang out play poker for a while listening to jazz. It was fun. Then about an hour and a half later every one kinda looses interest in the game over food that jack got at work, pancakes, pizza, chicken alfredo, and more. So dylan and I end up finishing the game and I won. I felt bad for taking the pooled money because it seems like that group is scrounging for cash more than I am. Then they went on an adventure and i drove home and played more gta until like two.
Now, this is where I get hazy, because I put Led Zepplin on my iPod and started Led Zeppelin II when I went to bed. I don't remember how long I stayed awake, but it was for freaking ever, and it was the half awake sleep. It made the music intense and hard to listen to. So, I think I heard like a ten minute drum solo complete rock out, but I don't even know. I'm listening to it again to see if I can find it.
But then I dreamt, which I really don't do often. And it was a mix of thinking I haven't gone to bed and sleep and it was pretty bad. It wasn't nightmareish, but it wasn't pleasnt. There was one part that I remember being nice, but it's all very clouded. I guess I like it when I just don't dream at all over that kind.
Then I woke up, and I guess I didn't want to go back to bed because it was 9 something and I was wide awake. So I laid in bed for an hour and had a horrible taste in my mouth and so I vigorusly brushed my teeth and since we're out of milk and orange juice and anything with flavor that won't rot yor teeth in a second, I had a sprite, Then I wrote this after watching youtube videos of sharks, cats, and two kids stacking cups like pros.
Three tacks into the album and no drum solo yet, hmm. But I'm digging the album so far. I don't think it will top IV, but it's amazing still.

No comments:

Post a Comment