Tuesday, January 20, 2009
lotreem:lotr extended edition marathon
Yesterday was a long day. It was MLK day and so no school or nufin. So what do you do with a free day in a town where everything is closed? You watch The Lord of the Rings trilogy: extended editions, (and you feel kinda crappy afterwards.) That's almost 12 hours of LOTR to go through. I watched them with meghan, and we were both really out of it all day. But I made chili the day before and that was delicious and kept us going. I guess there really isn't much more to this post. hmm. well, if you have the movies and a day free. i recommend watching them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Really if you're going to spend all day watching a trilogy it should be the old Star Wars. Much less boring.
ReplyDeleteWeird, that is exactly what I did yesterday... but with knitting instead of chili.
ReplyDeleteI'm showing my age, but it was the Godfather for us . . . OK, not just age, but personality, too.
ReplyDeleteTasha, if I had the star wars trilogy on dvd I would, but it's on vhs at my house.
ReplyDeleteJenny, you watched all of them? Woah, coincidence. And i bet you could knit a lot of things during the movies. Sadly, I think I left one of my needles at home, so I can't work on my scarf.
Mike, there are a lot of good movie marathons, I'll have to remember the godfather. If we owned a copy it would be easier, but I also don't think I have seen most of them all the way through. I think my dad would be disappointed if he knew.