I haven't posted in a few days, but here I am now. I wanted something to come along that I could write about, and something fell into my lap today. I was checking the KUMM mail and there were a few things but one overly large package from Urban Noize records. They send us kinda iffy street gansta rap albums. So I open it up and it turns out to be a small promo pack. It's got the usual two CDs and a clean mix and the info with the history of the bands and everything. but at the bottom of the envelope is something else: a strawberry flavored blunt wrap. It was quite funny and amazing. It made my day 10x better.
Then, having something to write about I went to the TMC to chill for my hours between classes. And I'm chilling and these two professors sit down at the table next to me. They start talking and I overhear a great story about a freshman student. It goes like this, one of the profs teaches one of the first year seminars that all freshman have to take. And he was explaining how different these two sections of the same class were. He couldn't place the difference, but he wondered if it was a difference in the dominant gender of the class. The great example he brought up was of a very pretty female student that made a comment that wasn't well thought out or with the point very much. In response to this, a male student ripped into her about it, being sarcastic and condescending and all sorts of rude. And the professor thought to himself, is this kid ever going to have sex?
I had to keep myself from chuckling too hard at that, but it was pretty good.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should have started giggling loudly to yourself. Something along the lines of:
ReplyDelete"hehe..hehe.. sex! hehe hehe"