I'm in coffee news right now. Colin and I decided that a line drawing of our setup in my basement would look cool, so I took some pics and came here. I wore a messed up hello blacksmith shirt in honor of the band, it's one that got water on the back logo and so it blotched and we can't really sell it to anyone. So I go up to order and of course it's the indie girl that works there. Short, black indie hat, over sized indie glasses (the kind my mom wore in the 80's, not even joking, I was converting VHS to DVDs and they were there in '85). So I goto pay and she asks if I made the shirt I'm wearing. I say yeah I did, and we have a short conversation about my band and how she's seen me wearing the shirt. I say that it might have been my friend Colin too, since it probably was. But I got a compliment on the shirt, which other people say they've gotten, but I never have. And I got to talk about being in a band and making shirts and all that cool stuff that I like with someone who I know has no connection with me.
It was awesome.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment