Monday, February 2, 2009

Pwn'd

Soooo, actually I'm awesome and just finished the sudoku.
Here is the start of it:

+ 6 + 7 + + + + +
+ + 4 2 8 + + + +
+ + + + 3 6 + 4 7
+ 1 3 + + 9 5 + 8
+ + 6 + + + 3 + +
5 + 9 8 + + 1 6 +
6 5 + 3 2 + + + +
+ + + + 9 8 4 + +
+ + + + + 7 + 3 +

And go!

5 comments:

  1. Ummm, I think it's missing a row. Or is that the masochistic part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for double checking that. I guess that's what happens at 3 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can tell I was having a slow day at work, looking forward to sodukoing on the lunch hour. I'll try again tomorrow.
    :-)

    3 AM?? I thought your computer clock was set wrong . . .
    -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puzzle solved, ~15 min. :3

    ReplyDelete