I created something last saturday, a mix. People were coming over to hang out and so I made a background mix of songs we all (we'll most of us) like. It was a good mix, with all the good stuff you want to hear. It was pretty generic for a mix, but whatever, it worked. Two weekends ago, Meghan and I went to the cities for the weekend and we wanted good music so we each made a hour and a half mix for the drive. It worked out pretty great, granted that we had like a half hour to mix it, and and hour and a half is a lot for a mix.
I think I'm going to start posting (occasionally, no set deadline for me to break) some mixes for what I've been into and getting into lately. I like mixes that hit all the right spots and test some more to see what other people like that they haven't heard yet. So, despite copyright nonsense, I'll probably host the mix somewhere on the internet tubes. (If anyone has a good file host for decent sized zip files, please let me know.)
But yeah, I'll make one soonish.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
::coughcough:: rapidshit
ReplyDeleteI've tried rapidshare and it didn't really do it for me I guess. I kinda wanna copy summatusmentis and get my own site.
ReplyDelete