Saturday, February 28, 2009

The sunshine vitamin

I started taking vitamin D yesterday, for the chance that seasonal affective disorder has been messing with my feelings or whatever. I thought it was funny that one bottle of it said it was the sunshine vitamin. It's really not too funny, but I laughed, cause it's the vitamin that you get from the sun, yeah, nevermind.

I kinda stopped posting didn't I? Hmm, well, it happens? Here's what I've been up to:
I was avoiding things I didn't want to think about. I was playing world of warcraft. I was playing guitar, learning beirut songs. I started making up old homework. I went to the jazz concert last night and it was quite amazing. I'm going to a POS concert tonight. I'm sick with something, last night it was a fever, today it's my throat. I've been thinking of a music tracking system. I've been writing on napkins.

I just never do too much that in it's own right is worth too much of a blog post I guess. I need to start thinking about things again, like ideas and stuff.

Here is a picture of Vinny with a chain on him, I think he looks rather proud:

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs are always so fun though, even if they aren't about much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he beat the masterlock, so now he's onto a chain? You guys are training the world's strongest cat, you do realize?

    ReplyDelete