To think, this time last week I was driving to the cities for the night. And next week I'll be there again for a Building Better Bombs show. I guess last week doesn't count as I drove and came right back after hanging out for an hour or two. But here I am, Morris MN. Listening to KUMM, which I do a lot more than I used to. Infact, I think I made a post about how I don't listen to the radio. But now I do. I got a small 2gb mp3 player and it has a radio in it. It's a small feature, but something apple never added for some reason. I really don't get that. Zune has it, wouldn't they want to add it for the lineup? That bothers me somewhat.
Anyways, I listen to the radio a huge ammount now, like, from 2-now I've been listening to KUMM. It's pretty good radio too. Like, I did listen to 2 hours of house and trance music by my friend will, but that was even good. I feel so much more attached to the station than last year. It's awesome.
But it isn't what I thought I'd be doing tonight. I was supposed to be at some friends house, but I guess that fell through. Hmph. But here I am anyways. I've already watched the magnificent seven, a great western. I also have the brotherhood of the wolf rented from the library, a great french film. I watched it with my brother a long time ago and wanted to enjoy it again. Man, I'm depressing myself just writing all this. I'm off to go bike and find something to do.
Blarg.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment