Monday, September 1, 2008
Radio scoundrel
So I was driving with my brother-in-law and he has a sattelite radio that he listens to when he drives around. It is pretty sweet to use, it gets a bunch of stations that are all genre specific: punk, rock, rap, and even trance. You caan also save songs and programs to the device to have them on demand. The problem is, I don't listen to the radio. I have an iPod. Blamo i can use it for most everything, in the car, on a walk, in my room. It has all my music and I update it even month or so. But it limits me from having the newest music avaliable to me whereever. I work for a radio station, but I don't even listen to it, it's something I need to change this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment