So I started to call this mARTin, or at least that's what I'm tagging it under. I wanted something clever, and that's what happened. Anyways, I did two stencils. Pretty basic and non-final stuff, just wanted to spend some time stenciling. I realize now, though, my room is not ready for me to do stenciling. It is a complete mess and I have no workspace. But I did it anyways. The iron I got from my grandma leaks for some reason. Like it just starts spewing water like a newborn child, complete lack of bladder control. Anyways, so the doomtree one (thats the top one) is somewhat dry, but the flobots one (the bottom one) isn't really.
Heres a pic:

Also, here's a poster that I found in the morgue, the CSci kitchen, next to the dungeon. The two CDs are Knoppix live CDs. I thought it was cool/funny.

EDIT:
Any ideas for band logos, let me know. If you want one on a shirt or just cool stuff, gimme gimme gimme ideas.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRe: logos - very nice, I like how they both turned out; the wings and teeth look remarkable considering that you converted it from a pretty dense inky logo. I also like the poster.
ReplyDeleteRe: the edit - I see what you did there.
Also, this probably requires some personal time, and thought, discussion if you will, mono a mono, you and me...anyways, how would you feel about staying up forever on Wednesday and Thursday next week and ... *cough* *cough* perform *new music* at the show?