Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Break: all in all

Break was good. But it wasn't complete. I know why, it because I never finished my paper. I really need to do that. Expecially because I have another one due next friday. But I need to choose if I want to write a 4 page creative story with 3 pages of analysis or an english paper. Since I basically failed at the last paper, I feel the creative route might be better for me. But I need to decide by tomorrow.
Anyways, break was good. It was something I needed, to see friends and play music and hang out and be in a city. But now I'm in morris for what, 2 and a half weeks. It's annoying having be be back for a short time. Even more because I want to go home one weekend to see my brother before I winter break starts. But we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Danny and I are going to visit Morris. Uh huh.

    Creative project! And then put it on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had it right here, but now it's gone.

    ReplyDelete