I now have had readers in Italy, Spain, England, and Ghana. That is freaking sweet.
And to make this post have any real meaning and not just be filler I have a question. Do people want daily updates? I know I used to be better about posting on a more frequent basis and not this I'm not in the mood for a week and then I spend 6 hours in a cafe blogging my heart out until I have nothing to say for a week again, wash, repeat method I have going on now. Sorry, the punctuation on that sentence is difficult. Anyways, I could do more, here's what I did today (sat on a couch, whoopie!) and have daily updates. Or I could keep it sporadic and random as all hell. Or what I like to call the mindless daily updates on my boring life until I go on a blog rampage and blog about things that I think about and site I goto at 4 in the morning and then go back to the boring daily updates with scattered content that you actually want to read schedule.
Cause I really do care about what all, like 6 maybe more, of you care about. I can fill this site with so much content you'll have trouble keeping up, or I can make it more worth while and spread out to an almost annoyingly sparse update (lack of) schedule. Either way, I will keep being me, so w/e.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As a reader, I feel like there should be more regular updates, because it keeps me coming back etc. However, I also don't necessarily want to read about you sitting on a couch.
ReplyDeleteAs a fellow blogger, I totally understand not feeling like you have the content to put up, and I sympathize with the sporadic updates.
Mix it? Can you have your 'creative blogging' spurts more often? :-P
I like both. Daily updates would be fun, even if you are just talking about sitting on a couch, but your massive multi-post sprees are fun too and I would miss them if they went away. Basically my lunchtime entertainment today is to read your blogs while I eat my bagel.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteengland says just keep posting, as long as it happens regularly, i'm not picky about how often.
ReplyDeleteI say post when you can, but not all the time. Sometimes there isn't anything interesting to write about, and if it isn't interesting to write, it probably isn't interesting to read. Then again, I only have internet every few days, so the wait isn't so bad for me since I don't really have days when nothing new is posted.
ReplyDelete