i think I fed my cat most of two pieces of bread dipped in chili. I hope he appreciates my cooking and generosity.
So. Vinyl. Next year I'm going to start massing my already decent collection of records. I was at Prash (spelling is probably horrible) and matt's place today and they have a great (kinda) vinyl collection. Like, it's all really old and only some of it is actually good. I was impressed with the Chaka Khan album I picked out. It seemed to be a slight hit. But I want more. More good albums. I was talking with Lauren today ( :) ) and told her about my list of perfect albums and how my goal was to have them all in some hard copy someday. Well, as great as CDs are, vinyl just seems so much more...classy. So maybe my goal will be to own all my perfect albums on vinyl. Costing at most (hopefully most) $20 a pop, thats a lot of mulah. But I have a start and a few on CD, so maybe I'll settle for that. I dunno. Maybe when I'm filthy rich, then I'll buy them.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment