Thursday, March 26, 2009

You are amazing.

I just cleaned my room and so I'm on break. Yuppers. What to say what to say,,,? What are three commas in a row called. Elipses are useful, but commas should have their own group of three. Like, it could be an awkward pause or something. Because most people stumble over commas in some way or another. When I read things out loud, I never look ahead to look for punctuation so I can plan my talking, so I usually stumble over things like commas and question marks. Because a sentence can become a question so fast, right? And I usually don't expect it. You should listen to my radio show, then you'll get it. I think next week Lauren is going to cohost my show with me. I'm excited. Her show is at 10 on Wedsnesdays and (no offense) her cohost doesn't have my favorite taste of music. So, he was gone and her show got 10x better. But you all (except tasha, not because I don't like you, but because you can't actually listen and this is my preemptive appology to your hypothetical comment saying that you can't listen, sorry) should listen next week. Hey, you should listen every week for that matter.
What you all should do as well is tell me to send you music. Well, within reason. For the peoples that are abroad that would involve lotsa stamps that I don't have. If you send me money for postage, i'll send back music. It's not really a good deal, but hay. Anyways, tell me to send you musics. I gave tasha up to M, but I need to send moar. And maybe i'll make a mix and send it to everyone too. Hmm, I know, I know. You're thinking "ha, martin being ambisious again and nothing will come of it, bahhahah!" Well, yeah, but if you pressure me into it, I might actually do it. And I've been thinking in mixes lately so hay, you never know.
Well,,,this is a tad awkward. I didn't plan on making a post and this one was all over the place, maybe I'll start a new one that is more focused. I just really don't want to finish cleaning my room. I don't even have a vaccum.

1 comment:

  1. i do actually listen, over here across the pond. only, it's 10-12 my time, but the timing works out great for my i use my computer.

    ReplyDelete