Thursday, March 19, 2009
I love the feel of dead moles
I got a three pack of moleskine pocket notebooks. They're pretty sweet. I got the ones with no lines so I can doodle to my woodle's noodle. I don't know why, but in my senior notebook, Emily Spokowski and I wrote woodle noodle in a bunch of silly fonts. I read it and was throughly confused. Anyways, the notebooks are sweet because they fit in my backpocket well enough for me not to always notice it, which I think will be a problem come laundry time. I'm also going to stencil numbers on the front of them, so I wil eventually have a collection of them and in order too. Speaking of stencils, I think I'm going to go ahead and buy a bunch-o-shirts. I figure if I put more into sketching ideas in these notebooks, maybe I'll be able to sell some shirts at morris before the summer. And, as I always say, if you want a specific design, that is totally doable, so let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha, I "LOLed" at this blog title...
ReplyDeleteI love Moleskines. Everything is more profound when it is put in them.
ReplyDelete