Let me set the scene: It's late at night, about 1 or 2. I'm sitting in my room with Meghan. We both have to write papers. Mine is due the next day. What do we do? Goto Coborn's to get energy drinks of course.
So we go and are looking at the vast selection of dranks and the guy working the graveyard shift comes over and hears me talking about how they should can pure focus and sell that because that's what I need. Me + focus = paper done in half an hour, no contest. Sadly I am never that focused and so it usually takes 5+ hours for the simplest papers. So the guy recommends NoS as his favorite. I haven't had that kind before so I grab one. Then he tells me about the new cappuccino flavor cookies and cream. Sounds delicious? Yes. And guess what, it was sooo tasty. I downed it like nothing else. It took a bit for the caffeine to kick in so I had already started the NoS before I felt it.
Bam, paper wrote itself almost.
Sadly, this has the repercussion of keeping me up all night. And when I say all night I mean until 10AM, where I slept until 12:30. But it was a great time. I played WoW and had fun and am now running on two hours sleep.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It now makes so much sense why you were not very with it on WoW last night.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the Fast and the Furious reference. I need to see that new movie when it comes out.
ReplyDeleteThat would be so helpful right now!
ReplyDeleteDude, they were giving out free NOS here and I snagged a bunch of them. I drank one to keep me awake so that I could write a paper, but it made my hands shake so much that I couldn't even type on my computer. Catch-22. It was almost funny.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm totally with you on the focus thing. I just keep on finding things which are so much more interesting than what I need to do, so I have no motivation to do the less-interesting task.