I don't know what I want, but I want it in light doses. I want it in a pill form that i can remember to take every day. I can put it on a todo list and check it off and feel acomplished. I want it to be able to do it whenever, whereever. It should be right between dinner and desert, while I do the laundry, when I'm reading a book. It has to be portable, and I can use it at anytime I need it.
I want everyone and everything with me at all times. I would then always have what I want to do with me and who I want to do it with as well. But that would require two semitrucks, and that's a lot of money, assuming everyone would actually follow me everywhere and never feel leftout in the trailer.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment