I slept for 3 hours last night, brilliant. I had a paper due and wanted to study for my Calc test today. I finished up my paper early this morning and studied just enough to get some of the test done. It wasn't very hopeful though as Jane came out of the room as I was going in and said that even she thought the test was hard. So that was not a good first impression of the test. But after it took me 15-30 minutes to remember that I was looking for the word polar in PolarPlot[Sin[3x],{x,0,Pi}] that I started rolling. But then I took a nap in Lauren's room as it snowed like 4-8 inches and I did not want to walk home, only to come back again. So I was kept going through the day by little sleep and a large cup of TMC coffee, which is, in my opinion, gross. For the last bit, I loaded it with french vanilla creamer and it was sooo much better. I also haven't eaten yet, but I ate too much food yesterday. After not eating for a bit and having my stomach shrink down in size, I scoffed 3/4 of a subway meatball marinara sub into my gut. Then it hit me like my stomach turning to concrete. It took about 30 more minutes to finish the last 1/4.
Then, I went to the community dinner and although I tried to get smaller portions of food, I ended up with more food than the people around me, and I ate most of it somehow. But I was soo zoned out that I barely knew what was going on. But after fighting with a 1"x2"x2" piece of cornbread I felt victorious. (V-v-v-victorious! (anyone?)).
So now my gut is starting to complain. But I still have chili (chilli?) at home so whenever I go there I'll be set. mmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh manskies martin.
ReplyDeleteyouskis are so crazy boiiii.
you should eatskis and sleepskis.
hahaha. i am cleverskis.