Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Been a bit

I don't really feel like updating what I've been doing. I dunno, just don't want to. So here something completely different:

Inspired by this guy I have decided to start two weekly postings.
The first is an art update. I've started working with illustrator and did some decent work and would like to keep that going. I also have been sketching and drawing more. I got graphite and charcoal pencils that I'm going to start using in a sketch book. So I'll try and find a scanner or just use my phone to take pics of sketches.

The second is a "This week in music". I will let you all know if there are any must have CDs released and what ever else I learn or hear because of my job and my constant search for new music.

I was thinking of doing the art one on thursdays or fridays because that is after the school week where I do most of my sketches and I'm guessing I'll be using my computer more consistently. And probably monday or tuesday for the music update because monday is the day i get 10-15 CDs and tuesday is the day I update CMJ with the past weeks top played music.

So, let me know of any comments, compliments, complaints, or communist communications with commercial commons that convey constraining conditions....ok I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, alliteration. Also, remember to "http://" all hrefs in blogger.

    ReplyDelete