Monday, March 23, 2009

Bury me in peanut butter

I was hungry and so I got the large jar of peanut butter out and a spoon and started ascooping away. I get a few big scoops and enjoys them immensely. then I get scoop that hits something hard. With the knowledge that peanut butter is not indeed hard, I scooped out the perpetrator, a bit of a cracker. I was eating crackers and peanut butter a month ago and one must have broken off in the jar. Thing is, it was not stale and preserved perfectly. It was also delicious.

4 comments:

  1. I'm always really glad to find out that other people also eat peanut butter straight out of the jar. I always feel kind of like a weirdo when I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I like to dip bananas in the peanut butter jar. I could see this ending terribly. Perhaps you should mix many crackers in the peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that it sorta makes sense that the cracker would be preserved. It's just like the Egyptians, except that instead of enbalming fluid you use peanut butter. The salt content would probably kill most/any growth/mold. Unless you got unsalted Peanut butter--but why would you go and do that?!

    Oh, and I like the little last.fm box on the side of your blog. It's cool to get a list of what Martin is listening to. Haha, they should call it a "List"ening. Get it? Get it?! Alright, time for math homework.

    ReplyDelete