Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can you just call me everyday and be excited about life and make me smile?

I am going to a music festival in Quincy, Washington. It will be the greatest thing of the year. Thinking about it makes me extremely happy. Here is why:
  • It is a days drive from MN, and I love to drive.
  • I am going with new friends and old. And I love friends.
  • It is in Washington, which is beautiful. And I love beautiful things.
  • It is during the transition between Spring and Summer. And I love those seasons.
  • It lasts three days. And I love three days.
  • It will have almost every band I want to hear in one place. And I love bands, here are some key ones:
  1. Animal Collective
  2. Bon Iver
  3. Fleet Foxes
  4. The Decemberists
  5. Devotchka
  6. M. Ward
  7. Ra Ra Riot
  8. Mos Def
  9. TV On The Radio
  10. M83
  11. Silversun Pickups
  12. Gogol Bordello
  13. Grizzly Bear
  14. Explosions in the Sky
  15. Blitzen Trapper
  16. Santigold

So. I am very excited about that. Eff Why to the Eye

1 comment:

  1. i love driving and friends and beautiful things and spring and summer and three days and bands too. :)

    yeah yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

    i am so so so so excited!

    ReplyDelete