Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Bathroom wall
Okay, so I just went to the bathroom and the wall above the urinal was tiled in a way that you could stare at one intersection of grout and all the others turned a darker shade of gray (grey?). So, when I get a house, I will totally make my bathroom walls in some sort of very subtle optical illusion. Just to let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My freshman year dorm bathroom had a hex tile floor with squares coming off each edge of the hexagon. This was then repeated ad infinitum. I once spent 15-20 minutes staring at it.
ReplyDeletei like the tiles that you stare at and then dots appear in the grout around the corners.
ReplyDeleteby the way, gray is the american spelling. grey in the british version. just like they have tyres over here instead of tires...
That just begs the question, are you going to have a urinal in your house? Interesting there are urinals in all public men's rooms (at least that I'm aware of), but I've never seen one in a private residence. That would make a statement.
ReplyDelete-Mike