Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Waking up at noon (or: how I look so awesome)

I woke up after my class started at 9:15, and I slept till 12:30. It was kinda sad, but I needed it or something. I've stopped staying up for completley unreasonable amounts of time at night, thanks to last week. But one thing I stopped doing was eating well, or in general. Yesterday I ate two smaller meals, and that's it. I don't know why, but I just forget to eat, and I don't think that it is related to why I feel so tired or have not the most energy. But using last week as proof, I was much happier when I ate all my meals. It was so nice.

But I have a plan, at least for today. I'm going home after this class and making a couple sandwiches for my radio show and after that I will go home and eat and clean my room.

My room is a disater, just so you know. It's not exactly gross, just cluttered. And when I say cluttered, I mean half my bed is being used as a shelf. It feels strange, but comfortable sleeping next to a guitar, if you wanted to know.

1 comment:

  1. I've often considered taking my baby to bed with me, which, even though my guitar is definitely a guy, isn't weird at all.

    ReplyDelete