Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A collection of movies that I enjoy

So I was (actually, I am in the progress of) talking with lauren and meghan and we were (are) talking about favorite movies, and I was thinking about what my top 10 list would be. It would include a lot of movies, well, ten, but it would be varied. Like, here are some off the top of my head. Boondock saints, starship troopers, rounders, primer, naked gun series, brain donors, fight club, star wars, matrix, memento, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, garden state, monty python, and many, many more.

What I need is to rate all the movies I've ever seen. Same with music. And books too. Then I could have an actual top 10 list.

1 comment:

  1. LOL

    This is the limit of rating things as the scope approaches infinite. If we take that limit, we'll get your rate. :D

    Also, last.fm = cowelc

    Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete